A Krugerskroon Good day to all our Wonderful Customers
First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Krugerskroon Restaurant and Bar has been dedicated to genuine hospitality in a tranquil environment and ensuring that our staff are taken care of in order for them to deliver good quality and friendly service at all times.
The health and well-being of our staff and guests is and always will be, our number one priority and we wanted to share with you some actions we have taken to ensure your continued safety during this time of uncertainty.
We are following all local ordinances regarding our restaurant hours, occupancy limits (we are limiting our guests to 40 people) and dining restrictions and are continuing to follow the guidance supplied by the Department of Health and the Government during this crisis.
As our community take on the full impact of the regulations regarding the National Disaster Management, we are here to help you to continue to enjoy your favourite, gourmet meals or take aways from Krugerskroon.
AT KRUGERSKROON RESTAURANT AND BAR
You WILL notice the following changes during your visits as we have adapted some of our practices as precautionary measures.
– We’re expanding our use of sanitizers to clean our tables after each party dines, to also include sanitizing our menus, bill folds and card machines
– We have hand sanitizers available for your use when you arrive, when you are presented with your bill and at any other time that you would like.
– We are continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices in our restaurant and are taking extra precautions wherever we can.
– We have reduced our seating capacity to honour the social distance practice of 2 meters in the resturant areas.
– Krugerskroon will be opened at 09:00 during week days, including Saturdays and close at 19:00. No alcohol will be served from 18:00 onwards. This time will be used to assist customers to collect their take aways.
Krugerskroon will be opened from 09:00 on Sundays & Public Holidays and closed at 13:00.
KRUGERSKROON TAKE AWAYS
Krugerskroon Restaurant is known for their take aways, however, given these uncertain times we are aware that a lot of our customers will be cautious about being in public spaces, we would therefore like to make it known that our food is available for take away and can be packaged and waiting for you when you place your order by phone.
We are looking forward to your regular visits for dining in a proper controlled environment or to collect your take away prepared to your satisfaction
Krugerskroon will keep all customers posted on developments and restrictions or changes as they become public.
Krugerskroon best wishes